4.11.2013

Spring Fashion: Pretty in Print

I'm always on a quest for fresh new post ideas. As a stylist, it is second nature for me to just throw together a photo shoot for fun, or better yet for my blog. If you work in the fashion industry- and even if you don't you know that sometimes, people flake. Life happens, things get canceled, postponed, rescheduled and life goes on. 

Unfortunately, it looked like this shoot was doomed to a similar fate when my photographer canceled due to a family emergency. Nothing is more important than family, so I was completely understanding. However, I still had a crew booked...everyone except a photographer. So where's a stylist to turn?  Craigslist.  I searched for photographers who were looking for a model to work with that weekend. Not only did I find the perfect photographer, I got to spend a day doing what I love and creating magic with like minds.

For this shot I wanted a sweet yet sophisticated look. I paired this tie-front dress with an allover bow print  with a bone colored cross-body bag, bright sunnies and simple accessories.  All items were pulled from one of my favorite local stores, Liquid Marin






No comments:

Post a Comment