11.19.2013

My Life in Pictures

Over the last month and a half, I have been going through a lot of changes. Most of them positive, but all of them for the best. As I mentioned in an earlier post I've recently started a new blog focusing on Plus Size Fashion along with contributing to a new Plus Size online boutique.  All of these changes have prevented me from updating this blog as much as I would like. However, I'm finally getting into Twitter and try to update my Instagram page a few times a week. Please feel free follow me there as well! 

Hands down, the most exciting things I did was go on my first cruise! My bestie from college invited six other girls and I on a girls-only Mexican cruise for her thirtieth birthday. She'd also found a Murder Mystery event happening in Hollywood days after the cruise and decided to have an all-inclusive celebration there as well. Whenever I'm in Socal I try to visit my sister from another mister in San Diego. So, I fit that into my two weeks away. Here is the breakdown of my entire vacation and a look at my life through an iPhone lens. 


The Itinerary

Fly to S.D. for a three day mini-vacay
Rent a car and drive up to L.A.
Two days to shop + play in L.A.  before the cruise
Four day cruise to Mexico
1920's Murder Mystery dinner in Hollywood
Back to the Bay


Part 1: San Diego 

The first night in San Diego we went to dinner, danced and had a few....drinks. 

This is the view from the rooftop, were we had a few of those drinks! 

Sunny San Diego Palm Trees

Life is a beach...and then you die. 


Part 2: Road Trip to L.A. 

On the road to the City of Angels. This is mere moments before I got lost.



When in L.A. do as the Angelenos do, Shop! This is my Fashion District haul. 

The city lights on Sunset Boulevard. 

Part 3: Let's Cruise


The Floppy Hat Brigade. 

The Complete Cruise Crew

Oh Ship! We're on this BOAT! 

My favorite picture with one of my favorite people.

Ensenada, Mexico 

Go for the bold! My ootd, a Mexican Maxi. 

A Margarita was a Must!

We be Clubbin'!

Me Hablo Espanol! 

All hands were on deck for the Streamer Party. 

My cruise roomie Melissa and I. 


Part 4: Last Days in L.A. 


A treat for the feet! SO amazing and much appreciated. 

All dressed up for Jessie's Roaring 20's themed Murder Mystery birthday party.

Red Lipped Ladies. 

                                   
Had to snap this beautiful painting at the most delicious Persian Restaurant. 

Leaving on a jet plane. 


No comments:

Post a Comment